“In a Consolidated Enterprise, we are all drinking the same water”
- As mergers, acquisitions and affiliations create Consolidated Enterprises, data from different facilities is co-mingled
- Different practices, standards, systems, identifiers, codes, etc.
- Older data that is migrated, may be incomplete
- Some departments may not provide complete records
The Imaging Record Quality Policy Development Toolkit is a set of materials and defined steps to help you determine the correct policy for your organization, document the policy, and how to apply it.
- 1 – Imaging Record Quality Policy Development Toolkit – Instructions.pdf – How to use the materials.
- 2 – Imaging Record Quality Policy – Development Toolkit.xslx – This spreadsheet contains lists of DICOM attributes and other information that will be used to specify information required for each imaging record.
- 3 – Health System Name – Imaging Record Quality Policy – Template.docx – This document is a template that can be used as a framework for documenting your organization’s policy.